Responsive Touch Slideshow – WordPress Documentation
Responsive Touch Slideshow is the best free dynamic image slider plugin for WordPress site.
Display Multiple Images from your Media Library in your site. It is a snappy and simple approach to include 100% Responsive image slider inside any post or page on your WordPress site by simply using shortcode. You can likewise characterize whether you need to show the route components for the slider, you can customize the slider move impact, move term, and numerous more choices.
Responsive Touch Slideshow plugin is 100% responsive and good with mobile, tablets, desktop PCs and all advanced web programs which incorporate iPhone, iPad, Android, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera etc.
Main Features of JE Responsive Slider
- 100% Responsive Slider extension.
- Highly customizable design.
- Looks awesome on any device.
- Ability to add image caption text.
- Ability to change PaginationSpeed.
- Ability to change slider transition duration.
- Enable or disable slider title.
- Open image link in new tab or same tab.
- Can select auto slider, display controls, loop and many more.
How to Use Responsive Touch Slider
- Download “responsive_touch_slideshow.zip” to your computer.
- Login WordPress as administrator
- Click on Plugins –> Add New
- On “Install Plugins” page, click on “Upload”
- Browse and select “responsive_touch_slideshow.zip” and click on “Install Now”
- You can activate it now
- Go to your ” responsive touch slideshow ” Menu and adjust the settings
- Just use the following ShortCode :
- [bs_touch_slideshow id=’HERE_YOUR_ID’]
- Use This Shortcode to your page or post.